Monday, October 10, 2011

You must keep your stress down

That's what I am getting IRL. With two days to my scan I get more and more agitated. Meditative breath is my friend. It is so hard to keep my mind from wandering back to the other three scans. All bad news. All devastating. I imagine a tiny embryo wit a heartbeat. I picture the congratulations and tears of joy but it feels fake....and I feel I will be punished for the audacity to dream of this good outcome. I am pregnant today..I am pregnant today..my new mantra.mantra

4 comments:

Mrs. Misfits said...

Your last beta was off the chart excellent. All of the bits are lining up for good news with smooth sailing. Calm thoughts and great wishes for the scan this week. It's time for all new territory for casa de chicken.

bunny said...

I agree--you have excellent reason to hope. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this amazing moment will unfold just as you're imagining. In the meantime, today is a wonderful day. Much love to you as you wait.

AmyG said...

Hoping doesn't hurt your chances, and you'd definitely come by it honestly! I'm holding my breath, waiting for the scan.

bunny said...

Just wanted to say I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and will be sending extra good thoughts. (And my word verification for this is belation! Elation has to mean good news is coming...I sure as hell hope so.)