Thursday, October 6, 2011

just not sure

I'm not feeling as exhausted as I was. The nausea is there but not worse. I called and asked for more bloodwork but what if it's bad news? I will go get it drawn tomorrow so at least I will have one more datapoint before the long wait until next Wednesday.

1 comment:

Mrs. Misfits said...

I know from my own incessant googling on the subjects that there is an ebb and flow. I also know that that extra data point can put you more at ease. I always want to know more. Hang in there!