Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Energy

I read a great post today http://lifewithoutbaby.com/2013/06/03/children-in-my-future/ which talked about the soul needing to heal along with the mind and body.  So touching and relevant to me.  Also there was a comment about two people having met over many lifetimes and the writer says " Lately, when the subject of children comes up, I tell people that in our next lives, my husband and I will have children. But this lifetime was meant just for us and I’m going to enjoy it as much as I can."  What a fantastic way to think and it really touched me.

I've always felt I knew my husband on a deep level even the first day we met.  I felt an immediate level of comfort and ease that is usually a long process for an introvert like me to get to.  I like the idea that maybe this life is just for he and I.

No comments: