Saturday, October 16, 2010

I'm waiting....somewhat patiently. 5DPO today. Nothing to do, no test to run, no symptoms to obsess over. I mean I am obsessing but I am firmly telling myself to ignore anything going on until end of next week.

So I am being productive, cooking hearty soup for our lunches next week, and making sourdough bread from starte, my new obsession...and waiting. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick.

In other news, I had my therapy apt and we talked some more about wrapping up and how that would go. Then this lovely lady says. "You know we will need to think about saying goodbye and what that will feel like" and that just killed me. I started bawling like a small child. She has been a mothers voice for me for years now. You know the one, kind, wise, sympathetic, reassuring, sometimes firm but always kind. Something I didn't get much of growing up. It's going to be a hard hard goodbye. How will I ever thank her and what will I do without her?

No comments: