Friday, November 12, 2010

TGIF

Today is Friday, there was very little traffic, the sun is shining and I am going out to lunch. What could be bad about that :)

I am 7DPIUI and patiently, sometimes not so patiently waiting. It hit me like a ton of bricks earlier this week that it will be a miracle if I am pregnant and even more of a miracle for it to be viable but since then I've been able to "just be", mostly because of the comments on that post. I feel stronger, I just can't explain it. Maybe it's a letting go.

It continues to amaze me the support I am finding here. The ladies who pour out their hearts on their own blogs and then take the time to come over here and give me a boost. It overwhelms me and keeps me going and I am so grateful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just popping by to send you my thoughts. I think you're doing great....the 2ww is such a hard place to be and it is such an emotional turmoil. But it sounds like you are doing so well, being able to let go and 'just be' is no easy task, so you should be very proud.

I'm hoping so hard that you get good news at the end of this wait. :)

Mrs. Misfits said...

The California sunshine is it's own cure. Only a few more days and all good thoughts headed your way for this cycle.

Unknown said...

Posted below ya on Stirrup Queens! Hoping your cycle is blessed. We are probably about 3 cycles away from a Clomid IUI. I'll be following you and catcing up on your past posts to gain more insight! Thanks :)