Wednesday, April 7, 2010

tick tick tick

The time goes so slowly in this two week wait. Day 3 and my numbness from yesterday has been replaced by constant thoughts about "the countdown". I don't want to get my hopes up, I don't want to be so dissapointed but I also don't want to be negative nelly..it's a fine line. It's made me grumpy and reclusive. The most important thing in my life and most people don't know, won't want to know, it's not a story you whip out at the weekly meeting..so I just get quiet and lonely. I think people at work may think I have a mood disorder, up one day bubbly and fun and then quiet and snappy the next.

In other news I've started the progesterone supplements, how fun is that, my boobs inflated overnight. At a pretty substantial DD normally any inflation is pretty unfortunate. :)

No comments: